on 100+ reviews.
Dr. Revanth Reddy Gangasani
Dr. Revanth Reddy Gangasani is an experienced and proficient Surgical Oncologist in Medicover Hospital
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us for medical assistance.
Best Surgical Oncologist in KPHB, Hyderabad
Dr. Revanth Reddy Gangasani is an experienced and proficient Surgical Oncologist in Medicover Hospital. Being trained in reputed medical institutes, he has worked not only as a Consultant in Surgical Oncology but also Assistant Professor and Lecturer at the Department of Surgical Oncology in many renowned medical institutes.
His expertise lies in robotic surgery. During his fellowship, he assisted over 100 cases on the Da Vinci X system including Robotic Esophagectomy, Lung lobectomy, Pneumonectomy, Thyroidectomy, Gastrectomy, Whipples, ICG guided LAR, APR, Hemicolectomy, Retroperitoneal tumor excision, Hysterectomy with ICG SLN for endometrial cancer, Cervical cancer, and Partial Nephrectomy.
Dr. Reddy’s research work is impeccable with numerous articles and papers published in national and international journals. In addition to this, he has also participated in many conferences. Dr. Revanth Reddy is also an esteemed member of IASO, ASCO, and CRSA.
Consultant Surgical Oncology
Consultant Surgical Oncology- Robotic surgery
Fellowship in Robotic surgery
Assistant Professor in Surgical Oncology
An observer in Surgical Oncology
Lecturer for Surgical oncology
Best oral presentation at IASO MID CON Tirupati for Sentinel Lymph node in Endometrial cancer
Selected for fellowship in oncosurgery at ENT State conference held at Nellore in 2011
- A prospective study of real-time identification of line if the transaction in Robotic Rectal cancer surgery by ICG, published in Springer Journal of Robotic Surgery, May 2020.
- The nerve and vein sparing neck dissections for oral cancers: A prospective evaluation of the spinal accessory nerve function and internal jugular vein patency following treatment accepted for publication in ActaOtorhinolaryngologicaItalica 2017.doi : 10.14639/0392-100X-1481
- Reconstruction with dorsal nasal flap after resection of basal cell carcinoma of nose : J CutanAesthetSurg 2017;10:54-5
- A case of synchronous isolated thyroid metastasis from a primary lung cancer presenting as thyroid primary: A diagnostic challenge! Lung India 2016;33:326-9
- Metastasizing primary malignant melanoma of ovary in J.GynecolSurg2015;31:166-72.
- Effect Of Cellphone Usage On hearing threshold in J.volMedicalDentalSciences2013;27:4963-65.